Living a dream?

The day of my dream date with this guy didn’t start off that well. I was unsure why he wasn’t chatting with me. But apparently, MSN had to resolve issues far beyond human comprehension to get us to chat with each other. But that was not the jolt which I received in the morning. Well, ‘jolt’ probably isn’t the word that I should be using because at that point the news that my sister is arriving the day after could have meant good or bad. Anyway, I thought this might be a bad experience because of the fact that I could never explain to her why I wasn’t talking to her as much as I used to. This was shocking because I had to get everything clean and spotless before she arrived. And I had a date on in the afternoon!



Before I get any further, I would like to give the characters in my life with some names. So here goes; Ray – my gay friend, Chuck – my straight friend, May – my straight girl friend, Mr. Lion – my current date. These are the important characters. I’ll introduce more as the story goes on.



So with the new of my Sis coming, I called Ray and asked him to help me. We would discuss about the date along with cleaning. So all was said and done and I was getting ready to go to meet Mr. Lion. I logged into MSN with the hope of at least hoping to chat with him once before meeting. And there he was! Apparently he had been hoping for the same from the morning. He had a visit from a cousin. We chat for sometime and start out to meet. I decide on a set of formals. The best set I have.



It’s a rainy afternoon. I reach there 5 minutes before schedule and wait for him at the parking lot. He doesn’t turn up in time. I start worrying. I even called Ray up and he suggested that Mr. Lion might have waited until the rain subsided. Finally, I pick his car up and greet in and get in. Boy, he looked good! Much better than what I had expected after seeing his photo. He’s younger looking than the photo suggested. Great forearms, arms, sprinkle of silver hair sprouting through his shirt top, no shoes just sandals. Dresses smart and talks nicely.



Wonderful start I guess. I was feeling a bit nervous. But we started talking and things started easing out. We went to good restaurant where we hoped to get some privacy. We start off with soup and he carries on talking. He’s not having any main course cuz he had lunch already. I order a Biriyani and listen to him.



The conversation is about his sexual encounters in the past and his professional life. I only get time to add stuff here and there. I’m awestruck by the things that he did, the things that he knew and the stuff that he had been through. Honestly I have never realized that sex life among men from India can be this colorful.



As he’s talking he starts to grab at my thighs. With waiters interrupting, this never goes on properly. Finally, I start reciprocating and I’m feeling happy about what I’m doing. We never reach the ZONE because of the lack of privacy. There was this one moment where he actually felt my nipple which was so weird. But then, I am not gifted with my body; be it nipples, muscles or anything else.



This was pretty romantic because of the setting for the first date. I thought I liked him then. After this, we rode on his car to the place where we met and from there he took a side lane. After reaching a relatively empty part of the road, he grabbed me and kissed me. Wow, what a feeling it was! I thought I reacted well and we shared two warm kisses with tongue. In between I groped at his thing which was responding. At the end of the second kiss, Mr. Lion caught someone looking at us. We then made our way out and then came back to the parking lot. We parted after I gave him my mobile number and he gave me his business card.



After this, I felt on top of the world. It was my first date and I thoroughly enjoyed the kisses. I finally felt like I’m entering my adult life proper. Wow, it took about 2 hours for me to explain the whole story to Ray who was very happy about this. We came to my place and started doing the chores. It really felt wonderful having someone like Ray beside me who understood all my feelings. I called Chuck up to say that I had enjoyed the date. I promised to tell him all the details on the next jogging session.



One thing that really amazes me is the number of good qualities that this guy has. He’s almost my dream guy. Intelligent, educated, handsome, caring! Could this be a dream?



I worked late into the night and then got up early in the morning to finish my chores. I did finish them up before my Sis landed. Me and my cousin went to picked her up from the bus station. BIL was looking hip in shorts and tees. After we took them home, I was really anxious to get started talking to my Sis. Rest in the next post…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the line of communication you have built about your experiences with even a straight friend and that too when it about the intricacies of your sex life. Hats off! I have never found it comfortable to dicsuss these aspects with my straight friends,some of them I consider even closer to my gay counterparts though.

Have these straight friends used this information they have about you against you?

JK

Kris Bass said...

JK - I have come out to a a few friends. But out of these, only four know about the intricacies of my sex life. Only one among these knows that Ray is involved in a triangle. The three straight friends that know are chosen very carefully. I'm sure they will never use information against me. They are very helpful to me and are a great support.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...