Good Friday

I’m back on the blog after a week where my life turned on itself, for the better! So many thoughts in my mind I wish to put down. These are very important days which I’m talking about. Those you are unlikely to forget for the rest of your life. So where did I leave you? I’m meeting an olderman on a date for the first time in my life.



The scene shifts to Friday evening, when I finally fixed a time and place for meeting my man. He has his own car and we plan to meet at a common place and decide on further plans. I’m thrilled to the core. I even start feeling a little nervous. Come on, this is my first time meet on a date! So what do I do? I got to SilverDaddies.com and start asking around for tips on dating. And some tips I got. I met three gentlemen in there, all very kind and considerate persons willing to give me tips on how to be safe etc. One of them, a painter/artist, was a very interesting person. He actually reviewed the Promises demo after getting to know that I was writing songs. The kind of dissection that song received from him (called Jim) was remarkable. I felt wonderful hearing from an art critic, a person who knows his bearings when it comes to music. This guy plays about 5 instruments and has had a singing career.



The point I’m trying to make is the fact that it’s amazing the quality of persons this SilverDaddies.com has to offer. I have been using the internet for some five years now and I have to admit that this site now has generated for me, five or six persons who are awesome, not just from the sex point of view. Thanks to Mr. Dennis Andersen, the owner of the site. I pity my friends who are straight but interested in meeting interesting persons over the internet. They don’t have such a site I’m sure.



After this, my friend comes over from College and we both watch the movie “Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade”. What a movie! I really mean it. I loved the movie as much as I loved the Godfather series. The most moving part of the story for me was the bonding aspect between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery. Connery played his part charmingly well enough to enter my list of “Persons I would like to have sex with”. The screenplay was captivating and the amount of thought that went into writing it must be remarkable. I can go on blah blah blah for a long time. But the point is – what are the new age directors thinking when making movies these days? With all the technological advances, surely movies should be made better with such great screenplay. This friend of mine has suggested two movies which are actually out of the way from my kind of movies, which have been exceptional. The other one is “Hero” by Jet Li.



After that, I went to my friend’s place to check on his Dad who has had a surgery. This is a person who, I have had the worst days of my life. But now we have settled the issues somewhat. I would like to really ponder why I did this after he almost forced me to committing suicide one day. Might that be because of the fact that I secretly had a crush on him stretching a few years back? Or is it because of my friend, with whom I’ve had my most inspiring musical moments with this friend back in the days when we used to jam. Maybe, I expect some magic when we jam again in the future. Or is it because of the fact that he was my sister’s idea of an ideal person, the kind that I looked up to emulate when I ‘grew up’? Maybe it is because of my grudge with the persons who said I can’t possibly do anything in a relationship because I suck at it. Am I trying to show them that I can bring a relationship back from a point of absolute no hope to its full bloom? I think I’ll keep on pondering till death about this.



Okay, so back to this friend’s Dad. He, along with his wife, had almost destroyed the careers of both me and my friend 4 years back. Now, they are seeing new light apparently! They have finally realized that their son is not going to realize his full potential until he goes to a career featuring music production, a field for which he is most blessed with. It felt awfully strange to hear the words “My son can’t work in a field which is not interested in!” tumble out of their mouths with a kind of hesitation and with a feeling of dejection. Was I not saying the same thing when they accused me of destroying their son?



The point is: Finally I’ve won a victory in a battle that changed my life. Wow, I feel so much better! Story continued above in more posts…

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...