A couple of words and misunderstandings

Epistemology: Epistemology(Noun)



Pronunciation: [ê-pis-tê-'mah-lê-jee or -ji]



Definition 1: (Philosophy) The study of the nature of knowledge: suppositions, conclusions, and all that happens in between—how we know things; the structure of knowledge itself.



Very interesting word. Something like a fact about fact. I thought I'll share the word with you. Another new word usage that I came across today is 'acme'. Someone told congratulated me on reaching my acme. Well, I'd rather think that I've never reached acme and am striving for it. Keeps the drive going. Some of you may have realized, my life's peaking right now. But I am hoping that this is not the highest that it can ever reach.



I'm trying to don my Power Personality mode these days. Appearing confident about everything that I speak about. That can sometimes be deceiving to unsuspecting persons. Today, at the marriage ceremony that I had to attend, I had a few persons sermon me after hopelessly misunderstanding me. Check this out. I was having some fun with my uncle who I always enjoy having lively, humorous conversations with. I said "In four years time, I'll be one of the most-wanted Orthopedicians in town. I should be very busy and hard to reach.". The man behind me, my father's cousin, pulled himself up from the slumber in a chair and said gravely to my ear "Whatever you do, always do something to help out the poor. Never let yourself be a money-machine who doesn't care about people. This is my advice to you." Escuse me! I was just kidding. I am one of the proponents of the doctrine that my father's cousin preached.



Chuck had called me when I was at the wedding. I said that I was disappointed that he didn't inform me where he went. He explained that he thought I would want to come if he had informed me. Since there was not enough space in the car, he thought I will feel disappointed. Excuse me! I'm 24! I can understand when someone says no to something. Especially if it's for such a valid reason. He said sorry finally. But I need to talk to him about what he thinks of me.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...