Agonies in life

The agony of not hearing from your date is horrible. Especially when it is due to such trivial reason - the computer guy sustained a freak injury which delayed the formatting an installation of the OS in Mr. Lion's computer. But after 3 days, I've had an e-mail with the preceding information which lessened the pain a little.



The agony of having to do something I hate is excruciating. Especially when the the aetiology is hopelessly shallow. Most of my relatives want to use me as their own personal doctor who could give them advice, which they could otherwise obtain, with a huge loss of money of course, from Cardiologists, Neurologist, Anaesthetics, Neurosurgeons, Infertility Experts etc. And I hate that. Why can't they ever try to understand what I would like to be talked to?



The agony of not being able to enjoy sex because of preputial stenosis, or in even easier terms "True Phimosis", is horrible. When you decide that you have to get cut, a dozen well-meaning Dads on SilverDaddies.com, who are willing to go to any lengths to coaxe you to retain your couple of centimeters of skin, make you re-think. Their reasons are varied. Most center on the fact that prepuce is a blessing which you can't discard at will. Others argue that it is painful, causes decreased sensations etc. Now I'm going to try conservative methods after consulting a Urologist. If that don't work out, I'll try the radical method. Try this sit out if you have time - http://www.nocirc.org



The agonies of being unable to master CSS, of not getting a JRship with pay, of not yet finding a new home for my dog, of suspecting my friends about their committment towards me etc. are being obscured by the aforementioned ones.



Well, if there is so much agony in my life, why am I not even crying? I'm not the kind of macho man who would waste a tear for fear of losing masculinity. Maybe my pain-control "Gate" mechanisms are state-of-the-art. Or maybe I'm hallucinating. Or maybe I'm just too cool.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...