Busydom

It was a day after a holiday, but I felt as unrefreshed as one would feel on any other day. That’s me and holidays. A perfect disaster of a couple.

Over the last several months, I had wanted more days like this. Busy days. Where you really don’t think about what to do next because you are just jumping from one thing to the other.

Today I had one. Interesting stuff all around. Lots of leg room for creativity, but you still end up feeling not sure if what you did was of any worth.

The problem with me is that I feel like this at the end of most days regardless of the busydom. It’s just that I have fewer moments to stop and think about the worth of it all in a non-busy day.

Holidays are such days. They are meant to be non-busy, but they give me so much time to think about what the hell I’m supposed to do on any-day, regardless of the busydom status.

And guess what—tomorrow’s a Saturday and then a Sunday. I may have things to look forward to if I were to step out and maybe go for a walk or something. Or do something nice like watch a good movie.

But instead I’ll be spending most of my time on preparing to get busy in the next week. Because that means less time to feel bad, right?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...