The cat's out - Noise Market single 'Savita Bhabhi'

Noise Market's new single titled "Savita Bhabhi" is just three days from being released. If you are wondering how, why, and where, please read this. Sunday DNA (26th July, 2009 - Mumbai edition) has an article on it which can be read here. The lyrics of the song are posted on the Noise Market blog.

Please support us by spreading the message and joining these social networking sites.

:-)

Noise Market links

MySpace
Twitter
FB fan page
FB group

1 comment:

Firebolt said...

Congrats on the single! I read the lyrics and they sound great, haha. I'll blog about this as soon as I get time. School exams are on. :)

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...