Vinokur's back

For those who have been following my blog, this post must be confusing. This leaves a whole month of (lack) of updates behind and jumps right into the present. I decided to do that because of one major event in my life.

Vinokur is back! Vinokur is back home from the hospital in NYC! He's back on Skype. He has lost about 10 pounds, looks emasciated and lost his gorgeous stubble... but all the same, he's back!

It seemed impossible about a couple of weeks back when I was in tears for entire days. When so much of confusing things happened. When he was admitted in an ER unconscious and deteriorating!

I talked to him for a few minutes today on Skype! I'm relieved!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...