Dan In Real Life

Today morning, I got up and sat by the living room window with the copy of TOI and spent a whole hour watching news on TV, reading the newspaper and sipping coffee. That is so similar to my entire childhood and adolescence and my early adult life when I used to do the newspaper coffee thing at home. It felt nice. It distracted me from thinking too much about my situation.

The drumkit was now assembled in a croner in the living room. We could practice with circumspect drum-playing at home. That really kicked the band back into action. We actually progressed at a couple of the songs and made drum parts for a song. According to somebody's law, if things have to go wrong, they will. S. was at it again. Another unceremonious cancellation of jam time. I think for spending time with his girlfriend. Whatever be the excuse, I hate doing that. I hate being subjected to that. Despite the amazing sequence of events in the past few weeks regarding him being kicked out of the band and then being ushered back into the band basically due to my request, he is still careless. I don't know if I have done things right with him.

He is so careless, that he hadn't successfully transferred the money that he was supposed to transfer to me. I went through the darkest phase of my life; when Vinokur was critical in the ER, without money and it was because of S. He basically doesn't bother about such things. I hope he'll be forgiven by the rest of the bandmates for the stuff that he does.

In the evening, I actually managed to be the "AlarmCock" for Vinokur. I woke him up from sleep after about 2 months. It felt wonderful to relive the times of our lives. But he was tired and wanted to go back to sleep. I got bored and decided to go for a movie in the night.



The movie was fabulous. Titled "Dan in Real Life", it is simply the best movie that I have watched this year. Amazingly funny and riveting screenplay round up a well acted movie. The uncomfortable situations of the movie really made me relate to my life. Everybody hated Dan. Everybody in my family hates me. I find it hard to be with my love. Dan finds it too. Fuck it! The movie gets almost 5 out of 5.

This must be getting boring for you guys. But it's true! Everything that I watch, do etc. reminds me of my life and it's depressing features.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...