Asimov's 'The Naked Sun'


It's been years since I read a detective novel. It's been even longer since I read an Asimov novel. When they both combine to provide something so tantalizingly eerie novel, there is nothing like it!

The Naked Sun is a brilliant novel. It's brilliance is once again charecterized by the concepts that Asimov spins out of things like the cycling between day and night that we take for granted.

I'd taken this book out of a lending library. I gave it back and took another Asimov classic; the novel based on the astounding short story 'Nightfall'!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...