Alien Movie series - 1, 2 and 3

The Sunday shall never be wasted. I got up late enough to make any teenager proud of the feat. I didn't need to go to the wards. It was overcast and with sprinkles in between just to let Mumbai feel that it's not out of the monsoon's fury. I wanted to do something different. I thought I'll complete that song. But I felt lazy in the afternoon. Therefore, I decided to watch a movie. I ended up watching almost three.

I had this brilliant pirated DVD with the five parts of Alien and Two Starship Troopers movies. I didn't hope for too much. But hope is always something which ends up making itself worthless. Oh wow, I didn't mean to put the whole Oprah Winfrey fiasco down so badly!

So, I watched the entire part 1 and 2 without missing a single dialogue on my headphones. I loved them both. Seriously scary and concept-raising experience. The negative point of the movie is the negative portrayal of the alien and the apparent lack of motive for its actions. But still a great watch. I actually was very glad to find the reviews of the movies on RottenTomatoes.com standing by my judgement.







The third part was kinda lame but there were a lot of British Men to look at and listen to. So it's fine as well.

All in all Alien (Part 1) - 4*; Aliens (Part 2) - 4*, and Alien 3 - 3*.

Apart from that I tried a lot to progress in writing that song which I'm writing. I was really stuck at melody. But by late night, I was having a lot of ideas without connecting pieces. I've recorded it all. But I don't know when I'll complete it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...