Conviction confirmed

Today I reaffirmed my conviction, something that has been growing inside me for a long time. I went to a underground rock show at Razzberry Rhinoceros in Juhu with S. My first ever live underground show. Interestingly, in the first half an hour I went and played bass on stage! [I'll give you time to get back from the fall that you sustained after that hit you hard in your face].

Ahem, yes... I did that. That is actually not even worth mentioning. I played bass for 'Alive' for half the song. That too on a de-tuned bass guitar. It was not really enjoyable but I still enjoyed that little 2 minutes of fame. Anyways, back to the reaffirmation of my conviction!

Then the Helga's Fun Castle came, they played and they conquered... the audience first and ME for sure. They were so amazing sounding especially with the mesmerizing mastery behind the drums by Dino Banks. Johann was sounding as good as ever. Sidd was singing great and the guitarist was also doing well. S. was also virtually blown away by the performane.

After the show, we had a little talk at the McDonald's eatery. S. was saying that we should be performing like all the bands do. He also said that he was setting aside his personal life for 3 years or so for music; no girlfriends, movies etc. Suddenly I thought what was happening with my life and Victor.

In the night after I came back, I had a chat session with Victor. I explained to him that time is not letting our relationship to go further ahead. He was understanding and has agreed to be just a 'friend' and not a 'date'/'lover'. That was surprising really. He is so understanding. That made me a lot relieved.

While I was chatting with him, I discovered my original songs (recordings) of which from an old CD from Xander's place. I'm now listening to them. Maybe one or two of them might end up in the docu-drama.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...