Great emergency

After three weeks or so, I go into an emergency feeling great. The rains are here again and therefore an otherwise exciting day is just a little dampened. But it did feel cozy and I did feel horny in between. It is really amazing how your mental status can affect your performance. The music that I played in the weekend did help me in improving my work. This is the example for it. This is the X ray of a patient who came to the emergency. I reduced the fracture and gave him a bandage! Voila, the fracture is not seen on the next X ray! WOW!



No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...