It had to end

As far as I know about life, things can't be going up and up like there is no gravity. Yeah, that applies to life as well. Why so?



Dig this - My favorite career, My favorite place in India, My favorite friend to jam with and my favorite thing to do in my spare time. Whoa, am in heaven. Well, apparently no. But was close.



Anyways, it ended. A court case with so much of bullshit thrown into it and converted into cowdung ruined my admission procedure in the hospital. I, along with about 40 others had to spend a massive sum to a lawyer to fight it out in the Supreme court to get a stay on an order by the Bombay high court which cancelled our admission procedure.



Finally, when it was over, I was 3 days junior to those who passed examination one year later. Screwed up? Yes! Totally.



But, I thought I managed pretty well in the situation. I wasn't too depressed. I don't know why. But I was like that. And I'm proud of it. I actually co-ordinated the haphazard communication between guys in two metros and stuff. Yeah, I did that.



As to WHY I felt okay when my whole damn bloody career was at risk? Cuz my Mom bitched about how I was such a moronic, idiotic, useless, worthless son when I told her my situation. She told me I deserved it. The moment I heard it, I felt great. Yeah, it was the same old vengeance to prove her wrong. Again, again and again.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...