After a week at the hospital

Whoa! I'm already a week old resident in the biggest mother-of-all Orthopaedic teaching hospitals in the country. And it is not at all as worse as people think it would it be. This is why




  • About 5 hours of sleep on average.
  • Lots and lots of work ethic.
  • The wonderful feeling of not having to live with those who you know you shouldn't ideally fight with but you cannot help but fight with ie. The Parents.


But, totally surprising is the fact that my own medical college of my graduation had more patient load, more opportunities etc. But the work ethic here is quite tremendous. It is demanding. But you don't realize how you are inseminated with lots of work ethic without doing anything. You can be so sure about what you are doing after three years of this work that it is that good!



But, I see a lot of points to be improved. A total lack of managerial logic in work management is the pivotal downpoint in the whole deal. Thereby, we lose a lot of time. But serve a couple of hundred pounds of egotistic heads on 50 pound bodies. Per day per person that is.



Then, the co-workers aren't friendly like in homeland. They are kind of rude, insensitive and arrogant and have a bias against those from outside their own land. Then, the patients are so pissing me off by the amazing lack of manners.



Life is good. I have had a gruelling week but still am able to remain positive. I have started shagging. Great men could be found here as well.



Three cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your positive attitide. don't chane that. sorry to hear about your admmission woes. and is it just a coincidence that i find more and more young gay men having problems with their mothers?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...