More men from SilverDaddies.com

This is getting repetitive. I have written so many times about meeting fascinating men from SilverDaddies.com. It just doesn’t stop. About three weeks or so back, I got a message from this wonderful man who’s originally from Portugal and currently resides in the United States. We started exchanging e-mails, which primarily consisted of short snippets of conversations ranging from politics to humor, and from flirtations to serious conversation.

I have always believed that you could see the quality of the man through the words that he writes, and this is the perfect case. I had a Skype conversation with him – crazy, hilarious, intelligent, funny, erotic – all at the same time. He’s raging hot (just by the looks) and he’s even hotter on an intelligent conversation/mental level. Such people are so hard to find in Mumbai, I tell you.

Another case – three days back, I met another wonderful man from the US. He’s from Hollywood and works in the movie industry. He is also a musician and has indulged in various projects that included the creation of famous bands such as the Black Eyed Peas. He has led a 100-voice choir which toured Europe during the Berlin Wall demolition. Now, the circumstances in Egypt has led him to reconsider re-releasing the old content with some new material in a DVD!

It’s too bad that all these men that I meet are from abroad (mostly the United States). But I hope that one of them will click and will lead to something more than just online friendship.

3 comments:

barry said...

Kris, your blog is really honest, entertaining! I look forward to meeting you in person one day in India!

Kris Bass said...

Thanks Barry!

I saw that you are on Skype on Billy's computer. Maybe we can 'meet' sometime before we actually meet.

Write me at kris (dot) bass (at) gmail (dot) com.

Kris

Towarzfitness said...

Towarz Fitness center in Delhi. Join Now we provide services. ? Workout ? Personal Training ? Weight Loss ? Body Building ? Weight Training ? Customized Fitness Plans.
Best gym in mayur vihar phase 1
Local gyms near mayur vihar phase 1
Health club in mayur vihar

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...