Spiderwick Chronicles


I watch movies just to kill time. I seem to have a lot these days. Especially in the morning when things get so depressing at home. S. is sleeping with the AC turned on to freezing tempratures. Dash is sleeping in the bedroom. And I am haunted by memories and the things that I could have had.

There are two options for me for this. Either go to a mall in the morning. Or head to town in the evening. Today, I went to the Infiniti Mall in Lokhandwala with this book that I'm reading called 'The Naked Sun' by Asimov. I wanted to watch a couple of movies. I could only watch one as the others' show was cancelled.

'The Spiderwick Chronicles' - I rate it at 3 just for the concept, good screen play and good acting by the kids in the movie. I had a good time watching something which is closer to science fiction that reality - fantasy!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...