A movie with Ray

Now, I hadn't yet told the developments with Dr. R. and then the rumors to anyone. After the class, Ray called me and asked me out for a movie. I was so relieved that I was getting him to come with me. I could detail the whole thing to him and ask him his opinion.



On our way to the movie I did the narrating bit. Ray was convinced that I didn't have any physical angle in the relationship with Dr. R. He suggested that I have two different options to sort my problem out. One is to open up to Dr. R. about my sexual nature. The other one is to ignore that becuase I would be leaving to start my residency in just over a month's time.



Then we watched a movie. It was a hindi movie called 'Page 3'. A nice movie with a lot of sarcastic bites at the party culture and society in Mumbai. It even showed a normal gay character who had a great friendship with the lead character in it; a young female journalist who sincerely wants to do her job properly.



At the interval I was happy that the movie portrayed a 'good' gay character. But after the interval, the story took an unexpected turn when this gay guy has an affair with the lover of the protagonist. She loses faith in him, her formerly best friend.



After that scene, I realized that I was doing something of that sort to Mr. Lion and his family. Even more relevant was the fact that Dr. R. might misunderstand me if he found out the news from the wrong sources. I wouldn't want that. At no cost whatever!



What's with my life. Why is it turning upside down?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...