Check this out

Today evening, when I was taling with my sister over the mobile phone, something unexpected happened. My sister was walking home from the bus stop and a teenage boy came and planted a kiss on her lips. And she screamed and stopped talking. I was so scared for the 10 seconds or so thinking that she had been hit by a vehicle or something.



Then she started shrieking into the mobile explaining what had happened. It took me a while to understand what exactly had happened. When I finally understood, I felt that my sister was acting silly.



She was quite obviously upset. But I was upset over the fact that she is not as 'cool' about such a thing as I'm. But then, I'm gay and very very unorthodox and liberal. Why do I expect everyone who I admire to be like that.



After a minute after she hung up, I sent her an SMS asking her to cheer up. I even urged her to take the incident as a compliment.



About 10 minutes later, I started calling Chuck and Ray and asked what I should do about this. They asked me to chill.



Now, what is wrong with me?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...