I'm from Earth

I went to a blog and I stumbled across something which appeared to be really silly - an online questionnaire to determine your hypothetical planet of origin. I thought I will try it out. Halfway through the questionnaire, I had a feeling that I was doing something very moronic. The result confirmed it. See it for yourself.







You Are From Neptune



You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.




Facts first - it got me wrong. I can't be from any place other than earth. Secondly, I won't feel all alone in a room with friendly people. Never. I get so carried away with ideas. I don't have natural psychic ability. I am not spiritual.



Seriously, you can't hope to make so many mistakes if you really want to make others believe in something so stupid as an alternate planet of origin.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...