I crave for recognition

Yet again, I defy myself. I can't believe that I spent about 10 hours straight on the computer to prepare a presentation in the hospital. I had to stay awake till an astonishing 5 AM, sleep for under 2 hours and reach the hospital in time. All this despite the fact that I'm not really supposed to be presenting. Forget that, I'm not even officially working in the hospital right now.



Then why do I really work so hard, almost to unimaginably unnecessary levels? What is it that I look for? Recognition? I guess yes. I think I like to be appreciated. Therefore, I would like to be as well prepared as I can.



Even though that seems to be the probably explanation, there is still a faint possibility of the fact that I really believe in doing my work properly. I do hope that someday I realize that all this silly 'impressing others' stuff for charging my ego levels was not really for that purpose.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...