A great day

The part of the day at the hospital (which by the way is the only part) was great. But even more wonderful was the conversation that I had with Ray in the night. We discussed about the most wonderful and the worst feelings that we've had in our lives. It was a revelation. I hadn't even thought about that once.



So here's are my best moments in life.




  1. A day during my 4th year at Medical School. It was a day I spent at the Orthopaedics ER. Those days, I had finally realized what it is to be a doctor who could help people feel better. That particular day, I had a great time with the residents who, unlike the residents in other specialties, treated me as someone among themselves. There was an elderly resident who had a certain mellow, soothening touch who talked to me so lovingly that he almost felt like a father to me. That night, or early morning to be precise, I was riding home on my scooter when I decided that Orthopaedics was going to be my specialty. That was my best moment ever!

  2. Then comes the couple of moments when I passed the exams for medical school and the Residency courses. Both were instances where I could show the world that I'm good at what I decide to pursue.

  3. Then comes the time I spent with Mr. Lion. From the first kiss to the sex we've had... everything was just a nice feeling.

  4. The first ever masturbation comes in next.

  5. The rest of the positions belong to memories almost limited to the time I spend at the hospital and the time I spend with friends. This is when I realize that almost none of my best ever moments have happened in relation to my family.



Now for the worst ever time in my life.


  1. This was easy. It was the time when my friend S.' Dad accused me and my family of destroying S.' career. He insulted me so much that I was totally shattered. It was on the eve of my final exams at medical school. It hurt so much because I trusted S.' Dad. I cried for a whole evening. I even contemplated suicide. Thanks to my sister and my friend Jerry, I'm here typing in this.


It was a strange coincidence that Ray's best ever feelings were similar to mine. His academic achievements reigned at the top before his time with Mr. Lion. The first ever masturbation came in third.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...