A great day #2

Today, I spend a lot of time thinking about how I'm going to miss my home town, my friends and the hospital when I move to the metropolitan city.



Apart from a great day at the hospital, I spent the evening with Ray. We went to do some pre-purchase analysis of television sets for my parents. We also spent some time over mobile handset prospects for myself.



Then, we went to this new three-star Chinese restuarant which had opened earler this month. We loved the place. Great food! Fantastic waiting. Charming ambience. We ate Noodles and Tofu with chop sticks!



What a different experience!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...