Another day helping others

Today I helped someone with another one of those PowerPoint presentations. The reason for that is still beyond me. The colleague that I helped is arrogant and probably doesn't deserve my help. Yet, I helped her. I spent over 6 hours with her work. And I have to spend another 2 hours in the night to finish it.



Otherwise, I'm very happy today that I'm back officially at the hospital. Besides, I'm confident about the fact that I like Dr. R. just as a friend.



I was very very happy to see him send me SMS messages which said that he told to his family about me and they were eager to see me. Even his SMSes are so warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kris,
it was good to read about your developing friendship with "Dr. R".
nice to know about your bonding....It is always good to have friends you can relate with and not have the sexual feelings attached....Give this your best shot and dont let any rumor,gossip crack it....

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...