... Alexander

Yesterday, I was very sleepy. That is the reason why I didn't finish up on my review with Alexander.



I was talking about the negative points in the movie. The similarity between Colin Farrell and Scott Stapp was a big one in there. Stapp is the sort of cry-baby, god-fearing, bull-shitting guy who you don't usually associate with Alternative Rock music. I love his voice and the way he sings (forgive me Vedder fans). But he still stinks in the general attitude towards life.




  • Alexander has Colin Farrell in its lead.
  • Colin Farrell looks like Scott Stapp.
  • Stapp, in general, sucks.
  • Farrell, therefore, sucks too.
  • Ergo, Alexander, which has Colin Farrell in its lead, sucks.


I did a lot of this in school - Assertion and Reasoning. And as you can see, I was pretty good at this.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...