Vinokur gets a shave

I’m relieved to say that my dearest Vinokur has been photographed in the fully glory of facial hairiness. Now, it was time to head to the Saloon. Both of us actually went to the Saloon on the same day. He got a #2 blade trimming on the entire scalp and beard. His Dominican barber left the moustache a little long.

The final effect? Vinokur seems to have lost about 5 years in an instant! The last time I saw him without a formidable beard was when he came back to his apartment from the hospital. Then he had looked frail and friable. Now that he has put on a lot of weight, the cut look actually looks good on him!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...