The AV photo album

After countless hours of pleading, I finally managed to get some photographs of the post-affliction-recovered AV. AV visited his next door neighbor/friend for a little party and this friend caught AV in various moods on mellow (last) Sunday afternoon. I think I’ll post a few pictures for you.

AV’s mush and beard has never been thicker than what you can see. As always, I simply melt each and every time I see these pictures. Really, a gasp escapes my vocal appendages each and every time. A gasp of enamored love, a gasp of unprecedented fortune of having him as my lover!

I’m going to set up a poll asking to vote on the best picture of AV.

#1
 

#2
 

#3
 

#4
 

#5
 

#6
 

#7
 

#8
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks lovely in all of them. Avuncular and professorial :) Well, I am just a straight woman, so what would I know!

I do know that he looks relaxed and happy in the pictures. Whatever ailed him, bothers him less now obviously.

I am sure he must make your heart race.

A well wisher in NYC

Murali Raman said...

I like #5, since i have to choose, but he's a real handsome dude! Lucky you, lucky him!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...