Shoonyas get kickstarted!

Dude, when things kick-start, they really do from all corners, don’t they *(only pun intended)? Nobody but who is part of my gang of bandmates would get the pun in this. But who really cares. I wanted to post it. So I did.

Just after ‘Noise Market’ got its first gig, ‘Shoonyas’ played their first gig at a college festival where we headlined. The gig was a success despite our performance marred with some technical and execution gaffes. I was playing the acoustic guitar (and not the acoustic bass guitar) and the drummer hadn’t turned up. The crowd was cheering us most of the time.

The best part of the whole thing was that we got paid handsomely. I did something that I do at home; strumming the guitar and singing along. And I get paid! WOW! This is the first time that I have earned from my music. I have told this to my family as well. They are also very happy. Needless to say that the levels of happiness of the Jew community around the world (especially) in the NY State area were increased by more than 4%!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...