Drug overdosage

Vinokur’s been drowsy and feeling weak for the past 1 week or so. I’m not sure what’s causing this. The side effects of the interferons started this and to get rid of this and to sleep, he started taking extra sleeping medications and opioids.

It’s just so weird after Heath Ledger’s incident! Vinokur’s taking half of the drug that Ledger was taking at the time of his demise.

The worst part about the whole thing is that I’m sure that I can make him feel better if I was with him. I badly want him to come here as soon as he can. I’m requesting him to do this. I hope he can!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...