Undertrial

I'm on a movie watching spree or what? Today, against the usual plan of jamming on a Sunday, I left early for the hospital. I looked up a little bit of the X-men trivia on Wikipedia. After finishing my morning round, I didn't go back to Xander's. Instead, I lied to both Xander and S. saying that I was busy with hospital stuff.

Instead, I went for the movie 'Undertrial'. Not rated too highly, but the concept fuelled my curiousity - Accusal of incest. The movie, with a little too much of bollywood fills like cheap songs and cheap jokes, was good. The dance bar business was kinda well highlighted.

And the feelings of a dad when his children do things which they don't to see them do are well portrayed by the actor.

That sort of gave me an uneasy feeling. Were my folks going to feel bad about me being gay and being promiscuous? Well, whatever!

Then I came back and watched 'X-Men 2'. Then I read up the rest of the Wikipedia articles about the X-men series.

Needless to say, I more and more fascinated by the Marvel Universe now. I want to read the actual comics now.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...