The difficult surgery and headache

Today morning, me and my co-registrar washed up for a surgery that we were unable to pull off the other day at the emergency. It was a relatively rare surgery for our level of experience. And although it was a long-drawn affair, the result was satisfying.

About an hour into the surgery, I had a head-splitting headache which was seriously impairing my surgical show. But, being the leading surgeon, I couldn't wash out until the procedure had been completed. The head-ache is the latest symptom of my Upper Respiratory Infection which has been there for about a month now. I have been very lazy with it. I don't really have time to take care of myself.

Besides that, my idiotic junior slept so much during the day that everyone including my lecturer saw his pathetic state of affairs, and couldn't help but laugh at him. He got so pissed off (with me especially) that he washed out of the surgery without asking anyone.

How idiotic. How stupid! I hope his body rots off in hell before he graduates.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...