Lost my brace

I'm the kind of person who rarely loses things. But because of this chaotic life of the junior resident that I'm leading right now, I'm losing too many. Today, I lost my brace for the second time.



Now, for those who haven't used temporary retainer braces, let me tell you that it is very pesky to wear them and live. You have to take them out before every meal, every snack even. And you have to do that in some privacy. Double the trouble if you are one of the hypersalivating kind like me. You will have drools of saliva when you take them out and you have no other option but to shove them into your pant/shirt pocket.



I don't know where I lost this. I tried to recall the various times in the last day or so where I had to remove it. I searched through the whole of my baggage, clothes and room. But no luck.



My dentist has alerady forwarned me that she's not going make another one if I lose this second one. Now I'll have to come up with some excuse as to how I lost it. The excuse which I'm going to use is that someone stamped it on the train.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...