A few problems

I have a few problems in my life. If someone wanders on to this page and has a suggestion, I would be very glad to hear it.

  • I have crushes on a) A Professor at College b) A friend's father. What do I do about them?
  • I have 'come out of the closet' to a few friends. I still have to break it to my family and a few other friends.I have to find a way move to my hostel in a far-away city.
  • I have a lot musical gear like guitars, drums etc. Oh, it's getting on my nerves...


Someone helpe me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,
I think you should find a diversion from eyeing a friend's father, I would stop at a friend's brother , uncle etc.....don't disappoint your friend.
As far as the professor goes there is nothing wrong in igniting the desire if there is a mutual chemistry.

About coming out of the closet, there is still time, there is no marriage pressure @ 24, can be done in stages, you are already playing your cards well- afew friends and your sister..the others can wait a while to have the shock .

Sorry buddy, cannot advise you about your move and the musical instruments.Today is July 13,2004 , you would have made one decision or the other any way.

Does that help?

JK

Kris Bass said...

JK, thanks a lot for commenting on these topics. I have almost come to terms with my friend's Dad-crush problem. I'm doing very well actually. And about the Professor, I have left him for my friend Ray. And finally, about moving - I have changed plans. I'm not moving until April 2005.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...