Friend who wasted a chance

It has become some sort of ritual nowadays; can't sleep without watching two movies. Watched "Erin Brockovich" on HBO in the night. Thought the dialoagues in the movie were fantastic. Even if it was a real-life story which should deserve a lot of sympathy, there are parts in the movie where you would wish someone could just give a whack to Julia because of the way she behaves. If that was the point that the movie intended to convey, it has done that tremendously well. Earlier, you could have seen me coming out a theater very disappointed about the movie that I had to endure - called "Murder". It's a movie in Hindi and it was remarkable how the director managed to turn the movie from being bad to bullshit in the closing stages.



The movie was supposed to be a sex thriller. But all it did was to help shed the inhibitions of my friend who shared with us his first sexual experience. Mind you, we are from a very conservative part of society in the place I live in. Therefore, don't get yourself excited too much. Actually, I'm brining up this because I wanted to throw light into a couple of idiosyncrasies. My friend told me that he wouldn't get excited if someone sucked on his nipples. He also shied away being at the giving end of a blowjob. Come on! How can this be possible? I am wondering if these are attractive to me because I'm queer. I hope (and I'm sure) that it's not!



By the way, I'm planning a trip to visit my sister. I might end up seeing her in a week from now. Another thing that I noticed today - I think I'm more comfortable being with my college friends than with those who I share common interests with eg. music. I'm really wondering why such a gigantic change is occuring to my personality.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...