For those who are not aware of what depression is

I just stumbled on this on Reddit, which turns out to be one of the best places to learn more about issues from people who you can relate to.

http://www.wingofmadness.com/what-is-depression-and-what-is-it-not/

Last week, I was feeling not so great and a couple of my friends made things worse by asking me why I'm depressed. I was upset with them. In my conversation with the BF, I vented my frustration. He said something similar to what the article in the above link refers to: people who act like how my friends did are not indifferent but are ignorant.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...