Palm expo day 2

It's such a wonderful time in my life. I am having fun doing everything. Managing the household work, playing at gigs, learning music etc. I have been playing JD's electronic keyboard the last couple of weeks. I was so inspired when I played it and sang along that I have reignited my desire to learn to play the piano.

Today at the Palm expo, I played almost all of the pianos on display. S. took a few pictures of me playing them. I'll post one as a sampler.



After the 'plonking' sessions, we were treated to an unbelievable bass + drum tutorial by Sheldon D'Souza and Gino Banks! Mind-fucking-blowing! Those guys are alomst like Victor Wooter and Carter Beauford - VW and CB of India!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...