The advances in cooking

Today evening, believe it or not, I managed to cook a fantastic tasting 'Dal Fry'. Recipe was picked directly off mother internet and I cooked that while watching an enthralling semifinal match at the Roland Garros between FedEx and the French hottie Monfil.

I made some white rice and rotis along with that. Roti's came nice a smooth. Towards the end of a 90 minute long cooking session, laziness overcame and I decided to heat up a pre-cooked Mutter Paneer dish.

Since I wanted to show my cooking skills off, I invited S. over. We had dinner in the living room whilst sitting on the mattress laid on the floor. S. said that he enjoyed the food and complimented me on my efforts!

It's unbelievable really! I never thought that I would have so much fun cooking stuff. I guess it's all part of growing up. The added luxury of privacy and isolation in my own apartment adds up to it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...