Roomie trouble

The depressing nature of my life these days is mostly because of my room mate and the problems with the computers. I can't do anything that I want to in my room. Can't play guitar. Can't practice. Can't record. Can't play music loud. NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY IRRITATING.

My computer crashes. I delte the spyware stacked in my hard drive. In return, I get a lot of problems with software not running etc.

The worst of this is that my Nokia to PC software is not getting installed. That means that I can't update my playlist on the phone. Neither can I transfer my photos from the phone to the PC.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...