'Ghost Rider'

Yesterday night, I had realized that there was something horribly wrong with my computer. Everything was slowing down. PC hung every half an hour. Today, after my morning duties, I came back to my room bent to find why and correct it. As S. had suggested a couple of days back, it was SPYWARE!

I had 109 infections in my computer and after a lot of time (and freeware software), I finally got rid of them. In that process, I started backing my mp3 collection which was occupying half of my Hard Disk space. I took a nap late afternoon.

In the night, I got a surprise offer to go for a movie premiere; 'Ghost Rider'. I had looked up yesterday that the movie was horrendous. But yet, it was superhero movie from the Marvel comicworld. Besides it was a nice hangout with all four of us from the band.

The movie was stupid. The plot was stupid to start with. The acting and animation were equally bad. I was so happy in the end that I didn't have to dish out money for this movie which I would have otherwise done.

At the end of it all, we had fun cracking jokes on the movie and the story. The best one was, as expected, by Xander

'Imagine if we went for camping, we could call "Hey Johnny!' .. he would huddle up after inflamming himself!'

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...