I love reading in the library

Yesterday night as well, I had slept off like lazy monster. I slept at around 8.30 pm without having had dinner and woke up around 4 AM. I had cybersex and wrote a couple of blog posts and slept to get up at around 8 AM.

I had a busy day at the Operation Theatre. But after that, I had a nice day reminiscing of my days at college. After another nap (oh my god, I think the sleep disorder of my houseman is rubbing off on me), I took a bath. All fresh and smelling nice, I go to library and read some complicated Paediatric Orthopaedics in the library grooving to mp3s on my Creative Zen Micro!

LOVELY! In one word, that is. The great news is that I still throughly enjoy learning.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...