Emergency goes bad to worse

My juniors are meant to die deaths deserved by demons. They act so irresponsibly that I hate them. I'm very emotional when it comes to patient care. I want patients to be attended to properly. I don't want anybody unnecessarily waiting for treatment. And with my co-registrar taking it easy (as in chilling inside - the same way that registars are supposed to chill after they become seniors), it is just me and my stupid juniors to make things happen in the war-front (at the counter were patients are seen and treated).

Yesterday, I was doing practically everything in the emergency (as usual I should add.) Seeing patients, putting down notes, putting plasters etc. Nothing was being done by my lazy juniors.

I hate it. I hate when patients suffer due to their tardiness.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...