Hitting on inside the hospital

On one of the drowsier nights about a month back, I was walking up the stairs to go to a ward when I saw this middle aged man, not too attractive sitting legs wide apart with his package well highlighted. It looked sumptuous to say the least. Partly because of the increased libido associated with hyposomnia (refer earlier post). Dont' get your imagination worked up; he was dressed. He instantly picked me starting at his crotch and he kept staring back at me.



This went on for about 15 seconds after which I decided that others might notice this. Then I went distintcly aware of the fact that he knows that I would like to have some sex with him.



Cut to the previous weeks. I ran into him many a time and we exchanged these nervous sort of glances. I could swear that I detect some positivity in him. But then I thought, as usualy, I'm dreaming.



Cut to yesterday evening. I was going back to the ward fresh after a shower. I was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans etc. I ran into him in a relatively deserted corridor and he said




  • 'Doctor, can I have a minute with you? Can we move to the side?'
  • I say 'Yes.' We move to the side of the corridor
  • He does not make too much eye contact with me and sort of stutters before saying 'I have this problem with urination. I have itching and burning feeling on the penis when I pass urine. Doctor, could you please examine me?'
  • Surprisingly, I start out with our regular questionnaire 'Do you have fever, abdominal pain, rashes... etc.'
  • After five minutes, with another person overhearing our conversation, I decided to pull out of the deal and I refer him to a surgeon/urologist.


Now, most of you including a half of me would say that I missed a wonderful opportunity to have some action. But in defense, I would like to say that he was just okay, middle-aged, from a relatively backward socio-economic background and most importantly, he was from the hospital.



But, what a thing to happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you killed what could have been a better finale...rather a good begining, could you revisit this acquaintance buddy?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...