21 hours of work X 4 consecutive days

Life is going out of control for me. Ever since I'm allotted the extra share of work, I'm struggling to finish things off in time. I know it and I realize that I'm slow. Sometimes I'm pathetically slow. When I try to do things faster, I lose things. I fumble around, misplacing practically everything. I spend time to find them.



It is by nature that I'm very sensitive to patients. But when they and their relatives make advantage of it, I feel bad. That is why things get out of hand.



If you think I'm not making sense, then it is because that I'm frustrated with myself now. I have had to work for 21 hours for 4 consecutive days. I know and realize that it is tough. But I think I'm making things tougher for myself.



Ever since I saw Dr. P, the anaesthesiologist and his free life, I've beeen questioning my decision to take up Bone setting as my specialty. I would have loved to have some nice time to read newspapers, listen to music, read some books etc. I know that the decision I took, at the point of time that I took it, was rational. But is it now?



Nowadays, I feel almost daily that I shouldn't have taken this up. I don't think that I'm going to quit all of a sudden. But the feeling is not getting subdued.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...