At the hospital as a bystander

Do you ever get this feeling of utter worthlesness while waiting at a hospital lobby for something to happen? Well, today it happened to me when I went to see this cousin who needed emergency Laparoscopic surgery. Okay, I'll explain why...



I was rudely awakened from my sleep by a call on the mobile asking me to turn up at a blood bank as a donor. I was late in getting to bed yesterday after posting at this blog etc. The donation didn't eat up too much time. I got time to get back home and get dressed for a housewarming at my friend's home. Felt really good catching up with him and his family. A wonderful house and a great lunch as well.



Lack of sleep, a hypersomnic lunch and the bleed must have all contributed to the fact that I felt rotten during the 4 hours I had to spend waiting at the hospital. Besides, I was being bored to death by a dull conversation with the aforementioned cousin's hubby. The only good thing about this - got to stare at a few hot older men!



I had to lie to get out of the hospital. I took a nap in my friend's room at the hostel. Came back home and watched the rest of the Godfather 2 movie. The nights are becoming more boring as they have taken a couple of my favorite shows off the prime time. "Caroline in the City" and "Will and Grace" have both been replaced by "Mad TV" which doesn't match up to their standards.



By the way, any one reading my posts?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...