Consuming and Creating

A day bookended by the gripping first quarter of Blindsight and the entertaining suspense/thriller narrative of Knock At The Cabin.

A day when I continued to reel from the after effects of watching Dave Matthews sing with extreme facial gesticulations.

A day mostly spent in creation of web designs wireframes, which left me wanting to learn more about web development.

A day that is now turning into another when I find myself curled up to watch the E04 S01 of The Last Of Us.

A day where I continued to think about the brilliance of E03 S01 of The Last Of Us, which was reinforced by some of the scenes in Knock At The Cabin.

PS: Does anyone else like Cabin In The Woods more than one would expect to?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...