Uncertainties and Inconsistencies

Crossroads everywhere. Career, music, life.

It’s been yet another break. Months have passed and I have been stuck in my shell. Been working on things, as usual, but nothing to showcase.

I am a content creator. I was. Maybe I’m trying to be once again. Content creators are expected to be consistent in content generation and publishing.

At the top of every week, I make a list of things to focus on. I write “Write” and “Blog” like clockwork.

It’s been tough to admit defeat at the end of every week. Like many, I don’t like admitting defeat.

I learned some coding but it has already become just another thing for which I can beat myself up.

Also I finally had COVID. Mild to moderate symptoms. It has been a different experience, and I probably contracted it at a packed gig.

I had one of the most incredible experiences playing at that gig. I have been taking vocal lessons and I have been singing better than ever. Yet I have never felt closer to giving up on music.

Remember my decision to not be active on social media? The thing that musicians and content creators need to be good at to be successful. I continue to not be sensible.

Read a bunch of books. Watched a bunch of shows. I guess that’s what is occupying more of my time.

One TV show reference worth mentioning. Best Quality Vacuum. And I guess I want to pick up and say

“I need a dust filter for a Hoover Max extract pressure pro model 60. Can you help me with that?”

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...