Things that motivate me - in no particular order

I recently posted a random list of things that demotivate me. Since then, several people have request me for a list of things that motivate me. Here it is.
  • The fact that I can listen, assimilate, and play music.
  • My brain.
  • My ability to please/satisfy someone.
  • Fast humor.
  • Science.
  • Sarcasm.
  • Jamming with a like-minded and intuitive musician.
  • Writing.
  • The human frailty to be ephemerally happy with little effort.
  • Kindness, in all forms.
  • Complements in all forms.
  • Wordplay.
  • Brainpicker.org, Pulse.me, Lifehacker.com, Twitter.com
  • Athletic brilliance, in all of its variations, including mainstream sports.
  • Throwing and catching balls.
  • Frisbees.
  • Science Fiction concepts - movies and books.
  • Men with accents.
  • Sex.
  • My resolve.
  • A sexy chuckle.
  • Human touch.
  • A quiet distraction-free working space.
  • To-do lists.
  • Lists such as these.
  • Cricket intelligence and humor.
  • Routine.
  • Clowns and clowning.
  • Scents of all kinds.
  • Dogs and puppies & cats and kittens
  • A clean living space.
  • Twinkling eyes with a smile.
  • Bicycle.
  • Order.
  • Conflict prevention and resolution.
  • Reliable gadgets.
  • Commonsense.
  • Honesty.
  • Someone telling me, "I love you" or "I appreciate your thought/action/gesture."
  • Lucid, prompt communication.
  • Quiet.
  • Darkness.
  • Stillness in the air.
  • Mumbai Winter.
  • Performing music and entertaining an audience.
  • Appreciation and acknowledgment for thing you do/did.
  • Trees and lawns.
  • Sunlight.
  • A joint and/or a drink.
  • Conversation.
  • Second and higher layers of double entendrès.
  • Home-cooked food.
  • Dark chocolate.
  • Education and learning.
  • Efficient planning and execution.
  • Reading.
  • Tori Amos.
  • A tactile keyboard.
  • Alice In Chains.
  • Vocal harmonies.
  • Powerful emotions.
  • The bass guitar.
  • Radio, in almost all forms.
  • The guitar.
  • Teddy bears, figuratively.
  • The drums.
  • Hugging.
  • The piano.
  • Groove and accented rhythms.
  • Eccentricity.
  • The harmonica.
  • Cuddling.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...