My first online soft purchase

I have always been skeptical about online transactions. Today demanded one. I just couldn’t stand the fact that I had just 7% of my storage capacity left on my primary Google account. The options were simple. Delete your unimportant stuff. Open another account. Or buy more space.

I chose the last option. I integrated on my debit cards to my Google account. Not only did I spend 5$ for 25 GB of memory, I was able to buy apps on the Android store as well. It might not be a big thing for you tech nerds, but it’s a giant leap for me.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...