Superbowl and commercials

I woke up this morning perfectly well aware that I had to watch the Superbowl NE Patriots v NY Giants game somehow. I switched through all the sports channels but couldn’t find the telecast. I switched to Twitter but didn’t get any answers about why it’s not being shown on Indian television.

Twitter was abuzz about the half-time show and commercials. Yes, commercials! Everyone was talking about them. A particular Samsung commercial got the most mentions. I don’t quite understand why. Then I did a Google search and came up with this. Now I understand why.

Now I want to ‘really’ watch a Superbowl.

(PS. Congratulations to NY Giants!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tho the commercials this year were a little weak. The Ferris Bueller was a highlight

Kris Bass said...

I can't quite comment on this because I was unable to watch the telecast (being in India). I heard a lot of comments about a Samsung ad, however.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...