In the last few days

  • I got busier and busier at work. I enjoyed almost all the 'work' that I did excepting the fact that I had to work on more than a single document because of the 'reviewing' process that my documents need to go through.
  • I understood that I thoroughly dislike being close to deadlines.
  • I read up a lot about astronomy and the solar system.
  • Because of my nature to try and finish as much of work that I can, and because I want to reach back and do as many things as I can, I end up NOT taking little breaks at work. This usually makes my brain exhausted, and thereby, my efforts rather unproductive.
  • I postponed essential stuff because of work and poverty.
  • I understood that the my dreams are so far away that they are unacheivable.
  • I realized that my life is in a total mess.
  • I missed being in touch with my friends because of busy schedule. I can't forgive myself for that.
  • I realized that I'm going to be poor for a long, long time.
  • I realized that I tend to worry a lot more as compared to people of my age.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first month of a new job i always feel like i am working really hard and feel broke cause i have yet to get a paycheck...it will be ok...IT WILL BE OK...your friend willl understand, you'll find time to meet them...you will learn to manage your time....the world will still turn...be brave little soldier.

--craig

Kris Bass said...

Craig, thanks a lot for your comforting words. And thanks for the messages! :)

I owe you one!

Anonymous said...

Dreams can be far; but let us not categorise them as unachievable right now!!
About worrying...some of us are like that! A person I know & love used to call me "the worrier". May be that is also a reason why we are friends ;)
Life being a total mess - well, whose life is not?
Let us hope for the better if not the best :) Am sure your friends understand your not being able to be in touch - they are your friends!
You never know when you would hit the jackpot! Cheers!!

Pesto Sauce said...

Happens with everyone...last few days, weeks, months never go as wanted

Kris Bass said...

MyHeadTrip: I see the wisdom in what you are saying. But... really, it's a sorry state of affairs in my life currently.

Pesto Sauce: I think this is the first time I'm seeing you in here. Thanks for commenting!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...