Bad days yet again

My junior is on a week's vacation. I have to do everything like in the First year. Wait, even when he was around I had to do that. So what difference does it make? I slept at 3 AM yestedray and now it is 4 AM.

What's worse is that I am getting scolding from everyone even after working properly.

On top of that, tonite I had some of the worst moments that I have ever had in my life. My Dad fell down from is chair at home and sustained about 5 seconds of unconsciousness. I tried to convince them that a visit to hospital +/- a CTScan is required.

They stated stupid excuses and refused to go initially. I was so hurt and dejected that my family themselves were not listening to me in such things. I went into instant depression and didn't answer calls from my family from Kerala.

Instead, I arranged for Chuck to take care of it. Finally, everything is normal. But still I'm hurt. Why is it like this?

Here's my cat to cheer up the mood...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute cat! Love the color! How old? How did you acquire this kitty?

Anonymous said...

By the way...

Hope you have a muchly improved day :)

Kris Bass said...

He's was a lost kitten in a street nearby. One of the workers in the College Mess took him and brought him to the hostel. Ever since, I've been playing with him and petting him. He's around 1 1/4 years old.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...